The Treacherous Genie

Have I ever posted a story about an evil genie here? I was asked if I had from someone looking for a particular tale, so I quickly went through my archive to check, and low and behold it's hard to believe that with over 1,900 posts I somehow haven't at this point-- I mean, it really does appear that this subject matter has indeed eluded the haunted halls of Mr. Karswell's domain-- but if someone knows otherwise, please let us know in the comments! In the meantime, here's a good one from the August 1953 issue of Tales of Horror #6, art by Rocco Masterserio... and I'll see what other gruesome genies I have bottled up in my collection for future posts too! ::POOF!::















Google Plus ile Paylaş

Hakkımda badgod

Kısa hakkımda yazınızı, panelde bu satırı aratarak buraya yazabilirsiniz.
    Blogger Yorumları

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder